this is a very sophisticated chocolate that is élite and aristocratic! it is packaged in a blue on blue box with a label band. upon opening the box, an elegant display pops up.
- the aztec chile caught me quite by surprise. at first bite, it was so incredibly delicate, then it became intense, then aromatic, then salty, then spicy. if you do not have the means to visit machu picchu i recommend this alternate adventure.
- the burnt caramel is perfectly made toffee encased in chocolate... i wanted more.
- how did the almond tile know how to fulfill my needs? the almonds were toasted and perfectly prepared for their dip.
- there has been a lot of ginger chocolate out there and this one is ranked up there as the best with just the right amount of sugar coating.
- not pictured is the almond coconut that is the best grown up version of an almond joy EVER!
- also there is the sesame toffee that has a strong asian ambrosial influence.
my fellow chocolate snobs, i wish there was a more elegant word than stockpile - - - but i must suggest stockpiling this poco dolce chocolate... eating the majority and offering some as gifts.